338 Legges Road, Braemeadows, QLD, 4850
1 1 7
Mobile 0409 584 900
- Panoramic island views.
- 15 minutes to the beach or boat ramps.
- Approx 8 hectares (19 acres) of land.
- 20 minutes to Ingham and just over an hours drive to Townsville.
- Perfect sea/tree change property.
- Fully fenced perimeter with goat and sheep mesh.
- Great for horse spelling or running a small herd.
- Two sheds, one big enough to fit boats and tractors.
- Smaller internal paddocks set up with lane ways.
- Good bore water.
- Good grass.
- Big chook run and a goat shed.
- NBN connected.
- 3 phase power.
- 2 air cons (1 split system).
- Registered liveable dwelling.
- No known past flooding issues.
- Gas hot water and stove.
All the hard work is done you just have to move in to live the self sufficiency dream