51 Dutton Street, Ingham, QLD, 4850
3 2 2
Mobile 0408 182 142
51 Dutton Street, Ingham
This massive home was built about 1970 and is situated on 819m2 allotment. It has a floor area of about 440m2. The external walls are rendered cavity block and the internal walls rendered concrete block. This makes for a very solid and cyclone resistant building.
This home has many outstanding features -
- Stained American oak kitchen cabinets.
- Formal dining and living rooms.
- Timber featured ceiling over the bbq area.
- 2nd Bathroom.
- Split system air conditioners throughout the home.
- 6m x 3m concrete block storage shed.
Location is always paramount when buying a house and this property is within 300m of hospital, dental surgery, primary and secondary schools, aquatic centre and lawns bowls club.